From the Back Cover
If you want results today, take BEHAVECON on a journey through the study of behavioral decision-making - applied to personal finance. This landmark book has you understand how to make the best decisions and implement the behavioral changes required to take your finances and happiness to a new level.
In step-by-step tutorials you will learn to:
- Attain 100% understanding of your finances and their hidden drivers.
- Unload the burden of debt.
- Free hidden wealth that you already have.
- Explore lifestyle fasting and step out of the consumer “matrix”.
- Learn to break the glass ceiling that prevents the middle class from striking it big.
Don’t just buy the book. Make the best decision! For a limited time only get access to the following bonuses:
What Others Are Saying “This book inspires to do the daily work – on both self and business to become a better leader. Make more decisions faster and learn from your mistakes.”
- “Getting the Almost Free Lunch” is a brief e-book to show you how restaurants and other venues optimize their offering for margin and how to find the best value for yourself.
- “The Art of Giving and Receiving” is a concise e-book to teach you giving gifts and donations in a way that makes it enjoyable for everyone. Also it illustrates how to outsmart yourself to get the most out of whatever you are given.
- Access to the BEHAVECON LinkedIn discussion group, where the author personally answers as many questions as possible on behavioral decision-making, the key to outsmarting yourself and leading the richest life.
- Jimmy Tomczak, Founder, Detroit, MI “Read this book if you’ve ever felt confused or taken advantage of when making a purchase.
Instead of relying on willpower, understand the underlying principles of pricing psychology so you can outsmart companies at their own game. This book walks you through the hidden chapters of your financials.
Learn things school never taught you, master your financial decisions, and play the game by your own rules.”
- Alessandra Noelting, Entrepreneur, New York, NY “Do you feel stressed out as soon as you walk into your closet or open your dresser drawers? Do you feel even more stress when you open the bathroom cabinet and cosmetics are piled on top of each other threatening to fall out at any time? Have you tried to sort through your belongings only managing to get upset and not actually getting rid of any of it?
Use this book to help you learn how to sort and organize your belongings while feeling liberated and most importantly learn to keep it that way. Take that weight off your shoulders, breathe easier. Actually enjoy walking in your closet without having your brain almost explode from information overload. Make it easy to pick what you wear tomorrow, or what makeup you put on in the morning so you can have an amazing start every morning and feel good about yourself throughout the day. Enjoy more of your time doing something you like instead of stressing out over your stuff.
I was unable to put this book down before finishing it in one session. Had I had the time, I would have read it all over again.”
- Ana Calugar, Program Manager, Chicago, IL
Please note: Ten percent of all author royalties are donated to scientific research and education at leading institutions worldwide during at least the first three calendar years after publication.
More about the book "BEHAVECON – a revealing guide to outsmarting yourself, making the best decisions, and leading the richest life" and a free sample chapter at http://get.behavecon.com