Pregnancy is an incredibly important time of a woman’s life. It’s easy to feel like you’ve got to be “perfect” and do everything “exactly right” during those nine months. As an expectant mom, you can feel significant pressure from others, from the resources you consult, and even from yourself.
"Loving the Pregnant You" teaches you how to release that pressure and create the best experience for you. It is your guide to creating YOUR pregnancy YOUR way. So, no matter what happens on a given day, you love the pregnant you.
This book will help you answer the questions…
- How can I enjoy my pregnancy as much as possible?
- How can I deal with any issues that come up in an empowering way?
- How can I discover and stay true to the choices that I want to make during my pregnancy?
- How can I be the person I most want to be while expecting?
- How can I stay present to the miracle?
“Presents an empowering way to approach your pregnancy… a great resource for new moms or moms with children who want to rethink how they see themselves and intentionally consider how to have an enjoyable pregnancy.”
- ROBBYE D. MCNAIR, MD, Obstetrics Gynecology, Northwestern Memorial Hospital
“Great, easy read — incredibly informative and well-written. Amy Riley quickly gets at the heart of what a pregnant woman experiences.”
- JILL SALZMAN, Founder of The Founding Moms and Author of Found It: A Field Guide for Mom Entrepreneurs
“I recommend this book to all of my HypnoBirthing and birth doula clients.”
- ROBIN ROSS, Certified Birth Doula, Certified HypnoBirthing Instructor, Trained Lactation Educator, Founding Partner of Bellies to Babies