Soak in the sunshine…
In today’s hustle-and-bustle world, many of us are lacking. Nearly 1 billion
people across the world suffer from vitamin D deficiency. And most of them have no idea. They move through life, never knowing what could have been, unaware that lack of vitamin D is the culprit.The healing powers of sunlight are incredible. Science now shows that virtually every common health problem afflicting our globe is dramatically reduced by getting optimal levels of the sunshine vitamin D. High blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, allergies, depression, and even cancer can all be treated through Vitamin D. Getting enough vitamin D is the key to healthy, happy living.
Vitamin D comes from diet, lifestyle and alternative vitamin therapies.
Thanks to various phytochemicals and antioxidants, this powerful hormone and vitamin has the ability to significantly improve your well-being. Absorbing the vital earth energy of sunshine not only treats common ailments, but is crucial
for aging well.
Naturopathy to the rescue!
If you or somebody you know wants to feel good, look good, and enjoy new-found rejuvenation, there's only one way to do it...
So what are you waiting for?"Vitamin D Explained: The Incredible, Healing Powers of Sunlight"
covers everything you need to know
about getting enough vitamin D and beating vitamin D deficiency. If you're not getting enough, if your sun exposure is down, if your diet is wrong, if vitamins and supplements alone won't bring you the solution you seek, then it's time to take action!
“Vitamin D Explained - The Incredible, Healing Powers of Sunlight” includes:
- What is vitamin d?
- Is vitamin d a vitamin or a hormone?
- Why is vitamin d so important?
- How does vitamin d improve health and vitality?
- What factors prevent vitamin d absorption?
- What are my risks?
- Where can I get vitamin d naturally?
- What foods are most bioavailable?
- What vitamins and minerals are best?
- How do I optimize my vitamin d levels?
This book also contains…
- The proven medical benefits of sunlight
- Reasons you aren’t getting enough vitamin d from sunlight
- Making sense of your vitamin d blood levels
- The vitamin d ‘app’
- Elders and vitamin d
- Vitamin d and depression
- Vitamin d and heart disease
- Vitamin d and skin cancer
GRAB YOUR COPY NOWnaturopathy, sunshine, vitamin d, diet, deficiency, vitamins and minerals, natural, Vitamin D, Sunlight, Vitamins and Supplements, Healthy Living, Green Lifestyle, Healing, powers, sunlight