The guide I desperately wish I had when I first became serious about cutting fat and building muscle...
Inside you will learn what parts of your diet directly affect body composition and which key variables must be manipulated in the gym to ensure steady progress.
I honestly believe this book is an invaluable resource for anyone new to lifting weights or who feels like their current routine is not optimizing their efforts and yielding quality gains. I have cited scientific studies and references for every claim.
Inside this book...Nutrition
- Calories & Energy Balance
- The Macronutrients
- How Many Calories You Should Eat
- Food Selection & What to Eat
- Meal Frequency & Timing
- How to Count Calories
- Supplementation Resistance Training
- Compound vs. Isolation Exercises
- Barbells, Dumbbells & Machines
- Volume & Progression
- Repetition Tempo
- Tracking Progress
- Upper Body Pushing Exercises
- Upper Body Pulling Exercises
- Leg Exercises
- A Simple Routine
- Aerobic Exercise
- Stretching & Foam Rolling
Pick up your copy right now by clicking the BUY NOW button at the top of this page!