This edition of "American Airlines, Inside the main cabin" is the first version of published manuscript...
This unedited manuscript helps you gaining insights the mindset of a pigheaded passenger flying on American Airlines:
• Chronically delayed flights
• Absolute lack of information from the ground staffs
• Refusal to take responsibility on schedule and operations
• Clear denial of any sort of liability
• Blanket, headphone, tray table infested of bacteria
• Contaminated tap water with fecal substance
• Fabricated explanations for diverting planes, and
• Unequal treatment of its customers
The original and unedited manuscript was written in 4 weeks, and includes numerous personal complains; complains others have experienced flying as well on American Airlines.