How can one girl have 500 Facebook friends and no one to call when she’s struggling to deal with a rough day? "Trend Breakers" explores the challenges and misperceptions that are common to women in the area of friendship and gives Biblical & practical solutions to overcoming them.
This book includes the following tools for becoming a trend breaker that chooses friendship rather than busyness:
* A plan for identifying and defeating common misperceptions that prevent friendships from growing
* Six steps to discovering and choosing true friendship
* Ten practical tips for showing hospitality in your home
* Inexpensive yet priceless ways to bless and connect with your girlfriends through sharing and delivering meals. Includes tips for making meal sharing simple plus 10 recipes that are ideal for meal sharing.
* Ideas for cheap or free girls’ night activities that strengthen bonds while keeping your budget intact
* Questions to ponder at the end of chapters to aid the reader in making more meaningful and personal decisions about her own friendships
* Scripture references and Bible study guides to keep the answers focused on God’s view of friendship